Survey of Hatton Garden by Abraham Arlidge 1694
This publication is no longer for sale
With an introduction by P S Hunting.
The map marks the completion of the Hatton Garden development started in 1659, showing the precise extent of Lord Hatton’s estate and numbers the sites of all the 372 leasehold properties.
See also ‘The Survey of Hatton Garden in 1694 by Abraham Arlidge’, by Dr Hunting, L.T.R. XXV, LTS 83.