- The annual Society publication (sometimes you get two)
- May and November newsletters
- 25% discount on publications
- A sociable and popular annual general meeting at a London venue of historic interest
- £20 per year due by 4th January each year
- Subscription reduced to £18 annually if paid by standing order on or before 4th January of the membership year.
- Paid in sterling, £30 due by 4th January each year
- Subscription reduced to £28 annually if paid by standing order on or before 4th January of the membership year.
The Society’s membership year runs from 1st January – 31st December.
Pre-AGM: If you join in the year before the Annual General Meeting, normally held in early July, your subscription will cover the period to the end of the membership year (ie 31st December) and you will receive the benefits for the year including the annual free publication and the May and November editions of the Society’s Newsletter.
Post-AGM: If you join after the Annual General Meeting, your subscription will cover the period to the end of the following membership year. You will not receive the annual publication for the year you join but you will receive editions of the Newsletter following the date you join and, of course, the publication for the following year.
No matter when you join, you may immediately purchase back issues of our publications at the Member’s Rate which offers a 25% price reduction.
- Standing Order:- We hope you will complete a standing order mandate form to enable your annual subscription to be paid by automated bank transfer. This will save you £2 annually if paid by standing order on or before 4th January of the membership year. Your Standing Order mandate should be sent to the Acting Treasurer, Flat 13, 13 Tavistock Place, London WC1H 9SH.
Annual Subscription Renewals – As mentioned above, we would hope that you choose to set up a standing order which attracts a £2 reduction for both UK and Overseas Members. If, however, you would prefer to pay your subscription annually you may do so online by 4th January each year.
Gift Membership – We are unable to process a gift membership for someone else.
Change of Address – Please send your change of address to the Hon. Membership Secretary John Bowman at 17 Park Road, London W7 1EN, or email him at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Customs Payments – Overseas Members should be aware that their membership subscription does not include the payment of any charges that may be applied by customs authorities to the annual publication. Payment of any such charge is the member’s responsibility.
Queries? If you have any questions about membership please email Roger Cline: email@example.com