- The annual Society publication (sometimes you get two)
- May and November newsletters
- 25% discount on publications
- A sociable and popular annual general meeting
- £20 per year due by 4th January each year
- Subscription reduced to £18 annually if paid by standing order on or before 4th January of the membership year.
- Paid in sterling, £30 due by 4th January each year
- Subscription reduced to £28 annually if paid by standing order on or before 4th January of the membership year.
The Society’s membership year runs from 1st January – 31st December.
Pre-AGM: If you join in the year before the Annual General Meeting, normally held in early July, your subscription will cover the period to the end of the membership year (ie 31st December) and you will receive the benefits for the year including the annual free publication and the May and November editions of the Society’s Newsletter.
Post-AGM: If you join after the Annual General Meeting, your subscription will cover the period to the end of the following membership year. You will not receive the annual publication for the year you join but you will receive editions of the Newsletter following the date you join and, of course, the publication for the following year.
No matter when you join, you may immediately purchase back issues of our publications at the Member’s Rate which offers a 25% price reduction.
- Postal application:- If you choose the postal method, please print and complete the application form and send it, with your cheque (made out to “London Topographical Soc Reg 271590”) to the Hon. Treasurer Ms Anne Ramon, 63 Ancaster Crescent, New Malden, Surrey KT3 6BD.
- Standing Order:- We hope that you will also complete a standing order mandate form to enable your annual subscription to be paid by automated bank transfer. This will save you £2 annually if paid by standing order on or before 4th January of the membership year. Your Standing Order mandate and, if completed, your Gift Aid declaration should be sent to Ms Anne Ramon, 63 Ancaster Crescent, New Malden, Surrey KT3 6BD.
- Gift Aid:- Finally, if you are a UK taxpayer, we would be most grateful if you would complete a Gift Aid declaration; the Society as a Registered Charity (271590) can then claim a tax refund.
Queries? If you have any questions about membership please email the Hon. Membership Secretary, John Bowman: email@example.com
Annual Subscription Renewals – As mentioned above, we would hope that you choose to set up a standing order which attracts a £2 reduction for both UK and Overseas Members. If, however, you would prefer to pay your subscription annually you may do so online, or by cheque (made out to “London Topographical Soc Reg 271590”) by 2nd January each year. Please post your cheque to the Hon. Treasurer Ms Anne Ramon, 63 Ancaster Crescent, New Malden, Surrey KT3 6BD.
Queries? If you have any questions please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Change of Address – Please send your change of address to the Hon. Membership Secretary John Bowman at 17 Park Road, London W7 1EN, or email him at: email@example.com