- The annual Society publication (sometimes you get two)
- May and November newsletters
- 25% discount on publications
- A sociable and popular annual general meeting
- £20 per year due by 4th January each year
- Subscription reduced to £18 annually if paid by standing order on or before 4th January of the membership year.
- Paid in sterling, £30 due by 4th January each year
- Subscription reduced to £28 annually if paid by standing order on or before 4th January of the membership year.
New Membership – If you would like to join the Society you may apply online or by post.
If you join before the Annual General Meeting, normally held in early July, your subscription will cover the period to the end of the calendar year and you will receive the benefits for the year including the annual publication and newsletters.
- Postal application:- If you choose the postal method, please print and complete the application form and send it, with your cheque (made out to “London Topographical Soc Reg 271590”) to the Hon. Treasurer Ms Anne Ramon, 63 Ancaster Crescent, New Malden, Surrey KT3 6BD.
- Standing Order:- We hope that you will also complete a standing order mandate form to enable your annual subscription to be paid by automated bank transfer. This will save you £2 annually if paid by standing order on or before 4th January of the membership year. Your Standing Order mandate and, if completed, your Gift Aid declaration should be sent to Ms Anne Ramon, 63 Ancaster Crescent, New Malden, Surrey KT3 6BD.
- Gift Aid:- Finally, if you are a UK taxpayer, we would be most grateful if you would complete a Gift Aid declaration; the Society as a Registered Charity (271590) can then claim a tax refund.
Queries? If you have any questions about membership please email the Hon. Membership Secretary, John Bowman: email@example.com
Annual Subscription Renewals – As mentioned above, we would hope that you choose to set up a standing order which attracts a £2 reduction for both UK and Overseas Members. If, however, you would prefer to pay your subscription annually you may do so online, or by cheque (made out to “London Topographical Soc Reg 271590”) by 2nd January each year. Please post your cheque to the Hon. Treasurer Ms Anne Ramon, 63 Ancaster Crescent, New Malden, Surrey KT3 6BD.
Queries? If you have any questions please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Change of Address – Please send your change of address to the Hon. Membership Secretary John Bowman at 17 Park Road, London W7 1EN, or email him at: email@example.com